...Nothing much to write..

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Erm..Rot..Know the meaning of rot?!

–verb (used without object)

1. to undergo decomposition; decay.
2. to deteriorate, disintegrate, fall, or become weak due to decay (often fol. by away, from, off, etc.).
3. to languish, as in confinement.
4. to become morally corrupt or offensive.
-
-
-
Ok i know im lame..lol..Because..im ROTTING at home! OMG OMG! LOL..
-
-
-
Just finished a match of dota..was kanna tok like hell..lol but lucky im not the one feeding..OMG today should be my study day..ended up lazy to study..First of all, because i dont know where to start..Shit lor..Exam is around the corner..And im still relaxing?
-
-
-
Air con spoil! OMG! Im hot like hell now..the weather is so damn hit at this moment..How i wish i can be able to on my air con now..I guess other reason for not study is because of no air con! Haha.. =P
-
-
-
What am i going to do tomorrow? I think i need to download my past year exam paper and research..Will try to pick the question..Haiz..University life really suck! I cant wait to stop studying! Guess now i will try to sleep..Nite earth!

0 comments: