Tomorrow Exam!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OMG...Just now Kelvin told me that i pass my final project! OMG was so damn happy la! OMG OMG! I dont expect to pass sia..wahhaah! Now I no need to worry about my project anymore..Now i worry most is the exam for tomorrow! Database was so damn hard sia..Just 1 question i need to write around 2 pages of A4 size paper..May god bless me!

Been camping this 2 days at home studying and get to understand more about database..Trying real hard to study the query for database ended up find it quite useless because it only 15% of the paper that will test us query. (This is what Kelvin told me) Haiz..

Now already 5 plus and im still not sleeping..why? Because stress lor..Haiz..Althought i pass my assignment for database but i didnt get very high mark..So i need to put in extra effort for my written exam! University life really sucks lor!

Wondering what am i going to do after tomorrow exam? Actually plan to go Aljunied and visit my granny but i tried to call her since monday, and no one answered the phone..Wondering why!? Anyone wanna go bugis with me to walk walk and chit chat? Those who want please give me a call before 5.30 or after 8..Its pm hor..lol..

OK now carry on with my study! Jia you for myself!

0 comments: