My birthday arriving..

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Birthday arriving soon..just 1 week more to my birthday. Haiz..i dont know why..just wish that my birthday dont arrive so fast. Erm..i received a very sad news from my bro (Siquan)..He told me that Roy's mother got cancel..and will not be able to spend more time with Roy anymore..I really feel very sad after heard the news. I knew Roy's mother since i'm very young, her mother was very nice, kind, friendly and caring mother. Really feel very sad..Tomorrow i going to meet Siquan and go to Roy's house and pay her mother a visit.

OMG..been drinking really very heavily nowaday..I really need to try and quit drinking. If not my body sure cannot take it. 2 days ago i was damn drunk..haha very long never drink till so drunk liao. Yesterday i hang over until night! The feeling was terrible!

Assignment! Omg..stress over my assignment now! Why time pass so fast! I still haven enjoy myself and assignment already arrive. But i need to make sure that this sems i must really study and work very very hard! I cant affort to fail~ Jia you for myself!

Nowaday everything was fine..haha just need to plan my time carefully..

0 comments: