Screw my day !

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Really screw my day today! Firstly..i didnt attend my morning lesson due to didnt sleep well during the night! Erm..the reason why i didnt sleep well..was because..waiting for phone call! Erm..Secondly..screw my bag! Been carrying such a heavy bag of mine this whole freaking afternoon travelling around! Also been standing in the MRT while carrying my heavy bag! Grr hate it! Lastly..was waiting someone, tot she said she will come and look for me after my lesson..ended up..Haiz..dont wanna mention it anymore..the more i mention the more disappointed i will get! Now i'm at home waiting for my dinner! WOot..haha..I dont know whether today i'm going to boat quay anot..as Kelvin just sms me and he asked me whether going to boat quay? Haha..He ar...i asked him to go boat quay just now he insist dont want..and now out of sudden asked me to go boat quay? I guess i know why he asked me go..because..he put my plane just now! Grr..! OK nothing more to write for today! Haiz..

0 comments: