Faster welcome me back! Haha..

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When i'm emo-ing?

Haha was wearing Kelvin's sunglasses

On my way out~

Was emo-ing once again~!

Erm..Well i'm back to blog again..The reason why i'm back is because just few mins ago, i was browsing my bookmarks..and i saw my blog..so right after i viewed, i notice that there was quite a number of things happen nowadays. I also noticed that..around 40% of my blog are quite emo. Haha..I must try not to get emo so easily! I also dont feel like to mention about those unhappy things that happen few days ago.

As for me..i guess..Erm..my brotherhood is getting..far apart. Guess I'm the one should be blame? I gonna be suffering all alone once again in the further..

Now relationship also another problem i face..guess after certain things that happened just few days ago make me felt that..i cant trust relationship anymore. The same things is happening to me once again..! Every time when i trying to start all over again, other things will started to happen..it will just rotate and rotate without stopping. So why should i make myself so unhappy? Yes i agree that single life will be bored as single life people will envy those lovely couple walking on the street..cant share problem with other half when u are single..But..even how bored or envy that single life face, they also wont hurt them self as no one is hurting them. But relationship life is different..U will get really hurt when the one u love hurt u deeply. I had experienced 2 times! And i had enough of it! I need to find a way out and enjoy myself once again!

0 comments: