I'm back!

Sunday, February 8, 2009


Haha my new Itouch!


Its morning! The new start for me!


Me and Pamela!


My sis and her friend Gigi!


Come on Sis..lai 1 kiss will do..


Bro~ lol


Why i look so much like Ah Beng?!

Wahaha..I'm back and going to start updating my blog..Wah..dont know where to start. Erm..Ok start from..New year? During the first day of new year..I went to 2 places, one is my auntie house located at Tamp another is Honey's house that located at Clementi. Oh btw..dont anyhow guess ok? Honey is her name and not my gf..Because some gals or bois heard i called her name, they tot " Oh Alan, when u got urself a gf? " Haha..After that Clementi, guess where i'm going to? Haha..Actually no need to say am i right? Of couse Boat Quay!

And during the first day of New Year, its Kelvin's birthday. Haha..So kinda stress during that day, because the table we reserve totally not enough sit for all my friends. I saw alot of my friends during that day~ Even my primary school mate..! lol..After that, we went to Rave..a disco club..went there to shuffle abit den brought a friend of mine (Joanne) home. She's drunk sia..lol..But as a gentleman like me! I willing to sent her home..See am i a gentleman? Haha! I notice..this year's new year was quite bored. I dont know hw to describe about the bored..but i just feel bored lor..lol~

Just few day later, went to Club 8 where Jeff work there. Erm..anyway its a pub and not a club, but i also dont know why the pub's name sound so much like a club. Lol..Went there with my sis, her friend (Gigi), K2, Kenneth and Pamela. Was quite enjoying ourself..Sing + drink rox the night!

Oh ya, did i mention about the online game that i'm playing nowaday? The name of the online game call Celestial Destroyer online. URL = http://zx.cubizone.com, its a fun MMORPG game..can go and check it out and enjoy the game with me! My Nick is Endlesz! I dont know why i keep using this nick for my online game. Haiz..This nick was from my ex as she said that Endlesz and Alan sound almost the same, and she said i suit this name too. (its 3 to 4 years ago) lol..This game was quite alike to Perfert World online and JX2 online..Haha..Guys why not give it a try! And its free!

Actually i still got tons of things to write..but i'm kinda lazy..haha..wanna know more? Just give me a call..Let me post some picture to entertain u all guys~!

0 comments: