Back to the lonely road..

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yesterday damn happening at Boat Quay...I dont know why i hate yesterday sooo much. Firstly was Apple..he did sometime silly in front of everyone~ Kneel down of everyone and asked SiHui to be his gf. I was shock at the first place, but also PS when i saw wat he did. And of course SiHui still rejected him. But she was cruel enough to throw the flower into the dustbin right in front of him and asked him to get lost. Haha..no choice..relationship this kind of thingy cant be force.

After she did that, Apple damn emo..He nearly got into trouble in Martain Entertainment. Then the customer very piss off with him, and Carol tried to peace the Customer down..Ended up, i think they also piss off with Carol. After that me not very sure as i went down and smoke, until Carol came down and complain in front of me and Alex. Alex was so rush that, he asked me to go up and see wat they trying to do. I was quite worry during that time because Alex was sick and yet he so rush. But lucky, Apple approach them and said sorry to them.

After Apple, was Ah Zai..he super rush also..He asking me to call ppl go down Geylang and find that fuker..and keep asking me to pass him weapon..and during that time of course i tried to peace him down..Coz i dont really wanna find any trouble..Sick of getting trouble..

After awhile..was Kerina..She went crazy after heard that her friend got knock by other guy and that guy said "stare wat stare?". So i accompany Kerina they all look for that guy lor..but due to different shirt..i cant really do anything just standing behind watching..They are so crazy that they went 1 pub by 1 pub looking for that guy, but lucky they never went in X bar. If they went in..Bobby they all sure very piss off, and both side is my friend..

Erm...quite lazy to type all the things out...i will just short cut everything..

After Kerina...

Apple went to cut his hair..by himself in boat quay..

Yong Xiang and Apply tok things out about SiHui..

Kerina another problem which i dont really know..

Ah Zai went crazy...

SSB (Secret Society Branch) arrived..

Gabriel and Ah Zai's friend got problem..

SSB came back and started to standby..

After that peace until my turn arrived!

Joanna keep calling, i also dont know what the hell she called me for what?! She keep asking me to accompany her drink..But the problem is i dont want! I felt very irritating as she keep calling me and i dont wanna pick up. After sometime she stop and i tot everytime went well..Me and my gf went to 7-11 and buy some sandwich for our breakfast. Was so happily choosing..After that we went to seat at the nearby coffeeshop and start eating. And when i said..OMG Joanna damn irritating! She keep calling me! My gf started to piss off..and said..she is ur gf ma..I was abit piss during tat time..and i replied..What do u mean by that? Is it my fault? I didnt even asked her to call me at the first place..and i even trying to run away from her! I understand that she is jealous..but also cant push all the blame to me am i right to say that? After that she brought everything out and said..Said she very sad, stress while with me..I started to piss off so i throwed something that is lying on the table..I hate she said 1 sentence..She said..Both of us are not suitable..After i heard this sentence, i super piss off and i walk away..Screw it!

People said..this year "Cow year" was very unlucky...Not say unlucky..is just that everything cannot be so smooth..Now i believe that..Because..this year is a year that really screw up my life!

0 comments: