Erm..Lonely..Bored..Sianz..

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Erm..its 1am and i'm still at home rotting. I dont mind rotting, i no mood to go out also but i just dont know why my heart felt empty. Is it usual? I hope the answer is yes. Today been MIA for the whole freaking day..Off my hp and no one can be able to contact me. Rainning damn heavily this afternoon and went to walk under the heavy rain to keep my brain fresh. Now i think i'm a bit sick..Haha..i deserve it~!

Downloaded few Hokkien song..I dont know why, maybe i find them nice ba. Also been emo-ing the whole day..Trying to edit some asp.net thingy ended up didnt, maybe no mood? I received alot of sms after i switch on my hp..WOW 20+ sms..but i didnt really go and read all..After that i off my hp again..

Should i go and sleep now? I dont dare to sleep now because i scare i will end up waking up in the middle of the night. I think my life nowaday totally screw..Now i feel like drinking again! Erm..this few days i drank alot~ But i myself also dont know why..I dont really wanna to be a heavy drinker..I think i should try to anti Boat Quay.

Oh ya..i thinking of cancel off my birthday celebration. Due to some personal reason. I mood to celebrate this year..Alot of memory flash into my mind now..I try to stop thinking of them stupid things..but no choice..Erm i guess i go and sleep now..If later i really woke up in the middle of the night..den no other choice..I will just open the door and went to the coffeeshop nearby my house and went for few bottle of drinks ba.

Miss me ? Yes or no?
Love me? Yes or no?
Hate me? Yes or no?
Am i important? Yes or no?

Lala..i gone crazy again..Haha..nite all!

0 comments: