Sunday bluez...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Erm..later i need to go Boat Quay again..Place of sadness..Place that make me drunk..Place that make me remember of my sad memory..Normally i dont go Boat Quay during Sunday, but no choice..a friend of mine birthday and i need to attend her birthday as she called me personally and remind me of going down. How i wish Alex will be going to Boat Quay as he can accompany me over there..

I'm so boring..still got 4 hours more to go..Actually Alex called me and asked me to meet him for dinner..I dont think i'm going because i need to eat with my family later..Haha..Erm..

I wanna go cut hair..Cut my hair short..Need to change to a new image..Attract more gals..haha..I dont know why nowaday my dog (Gogo) keep following me around..Normally he dont dare to enter my bedroom, but nowaday he keep trying to sleep either outside my bedroom door or sleep right next to my bed.

I noticed that..alot of my friend surround me was attach while i'm single now..Haha..I think i remind single for awhile more before looking for 1 serious gf..My awhile maybe another 1 or 2 years. As a single boy, i can be able to flirt around once again. But currently there is no target for me leh..I'm so poor thing..

I think later i only go to Boat Quay for awhile, i dont wanna stay too long around that area..Quite sad and boring..Been drinking damn alot nowaday..Haiz..Even my sis also started to scold me for drinking so much nowadays. I dont think i will be drinking much later ba..Just few glasses will do, unless Alex go Boat Quay..haha..Only he can make me drink alot..lol..

0 comments: