ERm..

Monday, December 22, 2008

Haha see both of them was enjoying!




My clean table! Haha thanks to my magic hand!

Damn bored while waiting for Siquan..

Er didnt blog for 2 days am i right? Erm..i think yes..Haha..Oh there's reason behind it ok! Not because i'm lazy, er..ok la..abit of lazy. Haha..

Before yesterday, i went to Aljunied and rot till yesterday afternoon. Haha..Nothing better to do am i right? Yes, really nothing better to do! Was rotting at home, so i rather went to Aljunied and rot with my buddy! Was chit chatting whole night, haha ended up we went to walk a big round from Circuit Road's Coffeeshop to Aljunied Cresent's Mac.

We passby blk 108 basketball. There are tons of memories for me and Siquan. The place when we were playing basketball almost everyday. The place where me, Siquan, Zhu Kai and Puay Rong become brothers. The place where we been laughing and smiling all night long. The place where we fight and even sad. We was so happy during that time. No worries of relationship problem, money problem and family problem. We was enjoying ourself playing basketball all night long! Haha..I really miss those day..

After 108, we went to Mac..OMG, i was eating alone! Because..Jenny and Siquan both of them not hungry at all..Haha..but the Mac breakfast was damn nice! I dont know why, i was damn hungry during that time..Before my Mac breakfast, i already ate Prawns Mee! OMG..

After finish eating, we went to the playground..omg..lol was playing and singing..Haha..felt like i was a kid again! Lol..And guess wat? Around 8am..me and Siquan went to swimming! Haha..but too bad we swam only 2 hours. I cant carry on swimming due to my cramp of my leg! Stupid leg! Grr..

Erm..den as for today..nothing really happen today because..Went to school, back home and sleep! Oh wait!! Today i went to pack my room! Haha..finally! OK time for me to chat in MSN! BYE!

0 comments: