Basketball..

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Erm..what i did today? Erm..Oh, nothing much..lol..Just relaxing during the afternoon, then around 6+ to 7pm i went to play basketball with Wei Jian they all. Actually feel like joining Pearlyn they all for dinner de, but Wei Jian they asked me to join then before Pearlyn they all jio me.

Reach Upper court at around 7.30 to 8pm, and Wei Jian they all already started the match. I was sitting there like a stone watching them for around 30mins! OMG was damn bored! After awhile i join them for some games. But how i know..it start raining! Grr damn angry, i only start playing for around 1hour or maybe less! But we sit under the blk for around 15 mins, the rain already stop so we decided to carry on with our match. I dont know what happen to the sky today..We played for about 30 mins and started to rain again! So we decided to give up and chit chat under the blk till the rain stop.

After i alight from the bus and on my way walking home, it started to rain again..and yes! rain again! omg..but during that time, i dont blame the sky anymore because..haha feel like walking in the rain. So i slowly took my own sweet time scrolling back..Felt so relax when the rain pour on my body~ If there is someone who willing accompany me walk in the rain that will be the best! Lol..

Reach home around 10.45 to 11pm..And now i'm looking for some new psp games..Maybe RPG..any nice PSP RPG to intro me? =P

Oh tml is christmas eve, and i dont know where to go because there are 2 groups asking me out. I think tml then i decide..now my leg is damn tired..and i dont want to let my brain work now..lol..Whoever asked me out first, den i will join them..Thats all for my blog today..tata~

0 comments: