Still very sick!

Monday, November 10, 2008

OMG..yesterday i didnt blog due to very very sick! I'm sick till i cant even walk around. Yesterday morning i feel so weak and yet i need to mop the floor and wash my house kitchen floor. Poor me hor? But no choice, coz i didnt told my family that i'm very sick at the first place. After finish mopping and washing the floor then i decided to tell them i'm sick.

Haha, my family force me to visit the doc, i dont want at the first place..but no choice liao because really really very sick..But damn piss off..You know hw much ??!! It cost me 47 bucks! WTH! SO EXPENSIVE! But he gave me alot of medicine sia! I hate eating medicine! AHh...! Around 6 plus Kelvin called me and asked me to go Dennis 's house and do assignment. At first i dont feel like going because i' really super sick, but ended up i decided to go because he said with Dennis around sure easy to do assignment. But still ok la..Coz Dennis's concept is totally different from mine. At around 1 plus am, i suddenly felt my sickness getting worst so i decided to take cab home. Haiz, i hate sick! Till now i'm still very sick lor! Later i going to have my hair cut! Haha..After that .. dont know liao.. depend ba..

0 comments: