Saturday?!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

AH..i'm abit sick now..Dont know why, maybe is because i dont really sleep well past few night? Haiz, later i need to go V3 the thai disco. Actually dont feel like going de..but hor no choice, already promise them that i will be going. Sianz, i wanna save money and not spent money! Ahh..

Shuffle shuffle~ Later i can shuffle until i gone crazy liao..lol..Haha after i put Shermaine this hampster face name on my msn..guess wat? My msn flood! OMG..all the people keep asking me the same question over and over again! Guess what they asked? They asked " WOW got gf liao ar? nv intro?" or "I LOVE SHERMAINE! Can i snatch her away from u?" or "Shermaine is ur gf ar?" or "When u got a new gf de? how come we dont know?" HAHAHA..ok listen! She's not my gf! lol!!!

Omg..throat so pain now..Haiz..I hate myself from getting sick! I juz came back taking my stupid medicine..i think i need to go and take a nap liao..see ya all..AND NO FIGHT TONIGHT PLEASE!

0 comments: