Friday?~

Friday, November 7, 2008

Today is friday and now i'm still at home! Haha..normally around this time i will be at boat quay punch card! Lol..firstly, i need to finish my assignment before Sunday and second reason is because i promise xiaoming's master liao..Ahh! lol..i'm sick of doing assignment now liao leh..
On the 11th i will be very very very busy~ Haha..My brother ROM and also xiaoming's master birthday. I need to cook..Had not been cooking after i broke off with Ru Hui liao! Haha..abit stress..Scare that the taste will be sux..Haha..

Few things i need to do:

1st. Trying to quit smoking
2nd. Need to quit or lesser my drinking (means i will not be going to boat quay often)
3rd. Cut hair and dye to down color as fast as possible
4th. Need to save alot of money nowaday because 11th i may need alot..haha~Jia You!

The first 3 things above was my quite hard for me to do, but i will need to do it no matter wat! Must moral support me ok?

Quite long didnt meet my brother Siquan, and sister Jenny liao. I got alot of things to tell and share with u all guys leh..I miss the day when we went out together..Chit Chatting..Drinking..haha..Sorry for not meeting u all guys nowaday because was kinda busy..Hope u all understand ok? Wondering how have u guys been doing? Now must be choing-ing earning money right? Must always take care of urself ok?

~~~~I MISS U LIKE CRAZY~~~~
Haha..

0 comments: