Relationship..

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm alone..I'm lonely..

Yesterday night around 1am +, i went to NTUC to get myself something to eat. A middle age couple went in together with me. Wherever i went to which part of the NTUC i will saw both of them en ai choosing the things they want to buy together. So envy ! I'm all alone! Very lonely staring at both of them..Keep thinking..Why the gal i love dont love me? And why gal i dont love keep coming to me? Why? Am i too ugly to let gal who i love to accept me? Now totally lost confident..Or am i not a perfect boyfriend? Now i dont have girlfriend, but i got tons of friend who supporting me..and of course my family and my 2 lovely dogs =D

I wanna dote on someone i really should dote! I dont wanna flirt! Please no flirt! I hate flirting now! I really think i should be monk for the next few years..Screw my relationship life! Screw it!

0 comments: