Am i very guai!?

Saturday, November 15, 2008


Woot i'm still at home rotting! Wahaha..So sianz now..

Juz now i went to Bugis with Jenny, Siquan, Vans and Zhu Kai. Went there to eat steamboat..Haha actually i'm very full and dont really feel like eating, but since Jenny insist want to eat today so nvm ba..accompany her. I dont really eat much..After few meat and few plates of prawns and i'm totally full. While i'm eating, i saw my ex gf..Oh not Ru Hui..She is my gf while i'm still seconday school. Haha..Her name call Hazel, now she becoming choingster liao~ Everytime i saw her, she will said..Oh later i'm going St James, u wanna tag along?

Just now i received a T-shirt from Siquan, and he told me was Honey brought it from Taiwan. I was quite shock..The T-shirt quite nice and cute..Haha i like it very much..Honey thanks so much~ Btw Honey is her name and dont get the wrong idea. AH..sianz..sleepy again~ Dont know why nowaday i'm so sleepy..haiz..

0 comments: