Perfect Boyfriend?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I just finish reading "Perfect Boyfriend" the comic. Erm..its actually gal gal type of comic, but i find it very interesting and romantic. I cant stop reading that after i read the first ep. So funny lor..but ending really very sad. I can say it was a sad ending ba. But overall i rate it 5/5.. Haha..Really very nice..The story is about robot and human relationship. Very nice..go and collect it! Lol..

Haiz, i 'm still study for my exam..Kinda stress! Really very stress..Even doctor also say i got high blood pressure due to my stress. Haha..But i just need to tahan few more weeks and i can rest! I really wish the day faster arrive because i really cannot take the stress anymore! OMG..School really suck!

OMG tml i still got morning lesson..how am i suppose to wake up?! I dont think i will get enough sleep, i think i need to stop studying now..prepare to sleep and wake up early in the morning..I think i gonna finish my homework at school.

I want to have a good girlfriend who can take good care of me..Erm not say take good care of me ba, is just accompany me, supporting me..give me moral support! Keep thinking..Haiz..am i not handsome enough for a good gf? Why i so envy other who keep getting a good gf? Am i very bad? I really stop all my flirting why still cant get a good gf for myself? Do you think i should go overseas and relax myself for few years and come back? Been thinking of going back to Taiwan for abt 1 to 2 years, after that den i return back to Singapore. Do you think this is a good idea? Haiz...Sianz! Suck!

0 comments: