~Shuffle Shuffle~

Thursday, November 20, 2008

OMG now my leg so tired! Haha guess why my leg so tired? It was because..just now i went to shuffle -_+ ... Stun right? Haha while waiting for msn to reply me, i went to youtube. I go and search for new shuffle. Haha..came across 1 group of teenagers shuffle very nice. After watching the video, i was damn high..haha..so i just shuffle awhile..was rusty coz too long nv shuffle liao. After shuffle for few mins, i dont know why i suddenly on techno and shuffle for around 30 mins! Omg..ended up i sweat alot and force to bath! Haha..Now i'm lying on my comfortable bed and rest my 2 heavy legs..

Before reach home, i suddenly felt very emo. I dont know why? I also dont know why suddenly i felt a sharp pain in my heart..Erm..the feeling was like..heart very sour..and also knife is popping into my heart..The feeling was very familiar, like i had this feeling before.. My mind was full of rubbish..Ahh..wat happen to me?! OMG..Emotional problem nowaday! Oh ya i remember why i find that feeling so familiar. It was because of Ru Hui! Last time she gave me this kind of stupid feeling before..omg.WHY WHY WHY! Please go away! I hate this feeling!

Feel like walking in the rain!
Feel like dancing non stop all night long!
Feel like drink till drunk like nobody business!

All this is impossible before my exam end..After my exam i gonna make the top 3 happen! Ahhh leg sooo tired!!!!!!!

0 comments: