Waiting ... waiting...

Sunday, October 12, 2008


Later i'm going Noel's birthday party, but i dont know what to wear. Haha..of course must wear neatly and smartly due to the girls over there! =P haha! Meeting Alex at around 6.30pm and we will go there together, but need to meet Siquan before i meet Alex..so after this blog i'm going to bath then prepare to go out liao. I got 200 dollars with me, wondering whether its enough for the whole night? Hope so because i dont feel like withdrew any money out from my piggy POSB bank..Tonight i think i will take tons of picture ba..haha so i can update for my blog.

So piss off..i dont know why i cant install MYSQL..without my sql how am i suppose to do my assignment. I totally how to setup for MYSQL, i think tomorrow once i reach Kelvin's house i'm gonna ask him for help as he know hw to setup for MYSQL. Still stress over what to wear! AHHH! Today my bedroom so neat, haha this morning nothing better to do but to tidy it. Haha..

0 comments: