Hang Over Again!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday boy noel!

Yesterday went to Club Zolid with Alex to attend a friend's birthday party. He book the whole club sia (Clap Clap). Noel was dancing and singing on the stage..Actually quite fun ba, not so boring because there are entertainment. Tell u one secret, there are tons of babe~ OMG~

After club zolid, me and Alex with to QB bar. At first just wanna chill and drink beer, but end up open 1 bottle of martell. After awhile i saw my long lost god bro Kenneth! Damn him, been almost 2 years didnt contact liao. I still remember last time when he and Zhen Dong was young, 3 of us keep going to 7-11 in the middle of the night de. Quite enjoy and relax. But now he totally change to a ah beng liao. But still the same so adorable ba..haha! After that 1 bottle, we went to Martin Entertainment to open 2rd bottle of Martell. But before start drinking, Kenneth and 1 guy name Ah An got problem, its juz a minor problem only. I wanna stop because Ah An's cousin helped me before and i owe them once. But end up i buai tahan liao coz Ah An keep coming, i told Ah An downstair talk while Kenneth was dead drunk liao. At first he keep wanna find other ppl's problem coz he wanna show me that he is not scare of anything. I cannot tahan anymore and i shouted at him. "CCB la, wanna find trouble izzit? Come find my trouble la! I'm standing down here waiting for u to come! Call ppl come i also wont run! If u wanna fight i also wait for u, if not u want me to start it first!?" After i shouted the sentence of "if not u want me to start it first" Alex and Kelvin push me to 1 side liao. They trying to ask me to relax. But the mean problem doesnt lies on me, it was him who wanna come and not me who wanna find and cause the problem. But end up everything settle coz i saw him carry Kenneth to Jason's car, so i think..mm ok ba let it go ba. Ended up i'm totally drunk, was sleeping at Martin Entertainment's sofa. I think i slept for almost an hour before Alex woke me up..haha..OK i think i dont wanna choing liao! Waste money!

0 comments: