PHP 5 and Dreamweaver CS3!

Saturday, October 11, 2008



I just came back from the bloody Kinokuniya of Orchard. So tired..i've been standing at 2 spot in the Kinokuniya for 2 to 3 hours! My leg hurts! Haha..Why am i standing at the same spot? It was because i'm flipping the books from the shelf before i buy (means choosing what books to buy). Just now i'm so stress, dont know what books to buy at the first place..Haiz..Keep choosing and calculating the price of the books..haha..

After spending few hours in the bookstore i decided to buy PHP and Dreamweaver books first. Then next time i'm going to buy ASP.net and Java or maybe buy 1 more dreamweaver book ba. Need to know more programming language in order to earn money liao! No choice!

While i'm alone at Orchard, Noel called me and invited me to his birthday party tomorrow and of course i agree to go. After that i called Alex and asked him to share money with me and buy a present for Noel and he say yes. We gonna buy him a T-Shirt so maybe tomorrow i will be going to meet Alex quite early to look for the suitable T-Shirt for Noel. And i also agree to treat Alex to boat quay as he's very tight now and last time he keep treating me drink and now its my turn to treat him back. People who treated me good, i will alway remember but to those who treat me bad, sorry to ya..dont let me see ya again if not..hehe..

Haiz, comb my hair so night but only spend around 4 hours outside, what for i style my hair sia..Should have wear my cap. So troublesome because now i need to go and bath and wash away my stupid wax that use to style my hair! Ahh..

0 comments: