Alone, Lonely and Boring

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Her name call TangTang..Cute?


Yesterday night i'm awake till 8am this morning, i dont know why i cant sleep. Haiz, quite happening yesterday..when i'm at home there are so many things happen in Boat Quay. First of all was Alex. He called me at the middle of the night, after i pick up the phone he said later den give me a call again. I sense something is wrong when he said later give me a call again, because if he said that either he's busy at work or he got problem with others. So i give him a sms and wait for his call, if he say he need help.. i 100% will go there and support him! After an hour later, another friend of mine call me and his name call lion. I was busy doing my other things thats why i nv pick up at the first place, den after i finish doing my stuff i called him back, and guess what he told me?



Lion: Alan, where are u now?
Me: At home, why?
Lion: No la i tot u at boat quay..
Me: oh no la..i'm not at boat quay..why leh?
Lion: Just now i got problem leh..
Me: Huh? How come? Why?
Lion: I was smoking outside the pub and chit chatting with my ex gf, den suddenly got 1 guy appear and asked me to 1 on 1 with him and he wanna find me trouble..
Me: But how come he wanna find u trouble?
Lion: Dont know him la..he jealous because i'm chatting with his dreamlover ma thats why.
Me: He siao ar? Nothing better to do ar?
Lion: Ya la..me super dulanz lor..if u are in my shoes, do you feel dulanz also?
Me: Ermm, ya..i will just give him a sucker punch..
Lion: ya la..so piss off..i did nothing and he wanna find me trouble.
Me: Know his name? He still over there?
Lion: Nope and he go home liao
Me: Haiz..sorry i didnt ans ur phone, if next time u really need to find me try to bomb my hp..haha



Was so sorry that i didnt pick up, remember, bomb my hp if u really need to find me urgently! Haha



As for today..Nothing to do..had been sleeping the whole afternoon and morning..coz i've nothing better to do! Oh ya, later i need to go Orchard and buy the books at Kinokuniya. So sianz, i' m all alone and no one gonna pei me go. Siquan they all went overseas and leave me all alone behind, so no choice need to go Orchard alone. Tomorrow is Noel's birthday and i dont know what to buy for him..haha he's a good guy of course must attend his party. Think will discuss it with Alex either later or tomorrow ba..Haiz..juz now nothing to do..so i play with Tang Tang the dog queen in the house! She's so playing but adorable..haha she like to act cute all the way. She hor..haiz..if u dont sayang her, she will look at me with the angry face..haha..but she's cute!

0 comments: