What is Love?

Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterday night went to Bugis and meet Siquan. And guess what we did? Haha, we went to lan again! But this time we played lan for only an hour at bugis because they closing soon. =( Oh ya Jenny went home first because she said she's very tired and dont feel like playing lan. After that 1 hour, guess where we went? Haha..Guess correctly? We went to City Hall that MIRC Lanshop! Haha, spent another 3 hours over there..Haha! When i'm there during that time, the memory of mine refresh back to the time when me, zhen dong, ru hui and that fucker was there during that time too. Kinda sad, but also consider as a relieve for me ba, if not now i'm still suffering the pain that she gave it to me before. After our lan we went to the nearby Mac at Aljunied for our breakfast. We chit chat alot of things over there. I decided to boost my Programming language because it can help me with alot of things! Haha..tomorrow i decided to go Kinokuniya for some example of programming language!

Today so sianz, been sleeping the whole bloody day. Nothing special to do..haha..Oh btw i juz woke up not long ago so i still dont know what to do. Maybe setup my printer preparing to print my assignment out. Oh ya dont know whether tomorrow i'm going over to Kelvin chen's house..Depend on my mood ba. Sianz now i'm so hungry, later i'm going to my house downstair and eat alone again! I hate to eat alone! Sibei sianz de! But i also dont wanna call my friend who live nearby to eat with me, because i scare that if i asked we may end up chatting till very late and because of this reason i'm going to bed late again!

What is Love?

Love is not chemistry, not infatuation, not attraction, not sexual desire. Love is the wish to make someone happy. It's altruism, it's generosity.

0 comments: