Sick sick and sick!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

OMG i had been lying on my stupid bed for 2 days..Wanna know why..Because i'm seriously sick. Been coughing so badly that my stomach hurts whenever i cough. I think because of the chalet ba. Lack of sleep while i'm in the chalet and also the food i ate. My body immune system is always very weak, abit abit den i will be lying on the bed and shout for the word "i'm so xingu!".

Day by day, my assignment due date going to arrive soon. I think tonight onwards or maybe tomorrow, i need to stay overnight doing my documentation and also the website design. Kinda stress sia, because after my assignment den is my exam. Haiz..Juz chat with Joey and Andre on the msn..and they told me they left 2 paper! OMG how i wish i also left 2 paper, after this 2 paper, i gonna go enjoy outside! This few week, i cant sleep well or play well due to my assignment and also coming exam. Whenever i try to sleep, my mind will flash to the assignment automatically and also the thick book that i need to study...OMG!

I'm still waiting for Anderline to pass me the photo that we took during her chalet, so i can upload in my friendster also my blog.

I hate my flu! Because of my flu, all the food i ate was so tasteless. Haiz..hope my flu and my stupid cough faster go away!

0 comments: