SO FULL!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just finish eating my dinner. I dont know whether later i'm going out or staying at home. Kenneth jio me go boat quay drink, haha but leh..yesterday already went to drink liao today still go? OMG i'm not heavy drinker leh. See Alex how ba..later Kenneth den call me back to double confirm with me.

Lets talk about yesterday. Yesterday was Halloween! Saw alot of different costume that other people wear. My meimei Anderline was wearing a Angel costume yesterday..haha so cute..While Ting Ting normal wear but she look chio with her normal wear. Haha..

At first we went to V3 to drink few jug of beer. V3 was a thai disco, was quite fun actually but hor the gal there really..haiz..Not say ugly but very sticky lor. While i'm sitting there enjoy my beer with my buddy, suddenly came a gal and dancing in front of me. I was like..huh..? Den dance nvm, but she dance nearer and nearer to me ended up her body was touching mine! I felt very weird so i try to move away, suddenly she hold me hand and hug her wrist! I was stun at the first place den she suddenly wanna gave me a love bite, lucky i siam away very fast. And someone keep asking me to kiss her..omg! Only know her for few mins nia leh! So i told Alex, faster finish the jug of bottle and we siam to pub ba. Coz more and more gal coming to our table liao..i getting more and more scare! But Alex's friend whose name call Jason..haha ya another Jason..He is a real hongster! He left hug and right hug! I was like WTH...After V3 we went to a pub dont know call wat de..Er..starting name is Guess blur blur.. U want to know why we go that pub? Thanks to Jason coz he say he wanna jio the waitress there. We juz tag along lor..the waitress mmm.. haiz..still ok looking la..But i dont like the environment there, was so sianz lor! I wanna run away de leh! But i buai tahan drink beer anymore, coz quite er xin de..So i asked Ting Ting to come over and help me drink finish the beer..After that we went to Martain Entertainment..Alex open a bottle of martell there..And was having there lor..coz finally found a place where we find it comfortable liao.

*Update*

Kenneth called me and he gonna meet me at around 10 to go boat quay...Haiz..drink again..I started to hate drinking. Oh ya! 1 more thing i wanna mention! I'm trying to smoke 2 stick per day! Trying to quit! Everyone wish me good luck ok? I know whoever after finish reading this sentence, he/she will say 1 sentence back to me and that is " You quit? Haha you quit i tok give you! or You say you wanna quit for so many years liao, please dont talk cock." haha Just wait and see!

0 comments: