Coughing all night long..

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3 days didnt blog due to my little meimei's birthday. Its her 21st birthday this year, so consider as a big event. Quite happening there..Fighting, drinking, Kp-ing, quarreling and sleeping but leh..no flirting..haha..

1st happening case

After we finished singing birthday song for Anderline meimei, we went to the BBQ there to cook some delicious foods for ourself. There are 3 big group in the chalet, and 2 group was at the BBQ. At first, was abit staring case between us. But ended up 2 group was drinking and introducing each other happily. There's no more drink left, and so they decided to went upstair and take some drink. After a few mins, we heard alot of noise coming from upstair, so my group all rush to the 3rd floor where Anderlie chalet was held. We saw 5 ppl ~ 7 ppl was whacking 2 ppl, since its Anderline chalet i decided to stop the fight. I rush inside and grab 1 guy and pull him to other side, but that guy who i trying to help whacked me. My bros all saw what he did to me, rush toward tat guy and whack him up..Ended up 15 to 20 ppl was whacking both of them..er..haha also include me in ba..After heard there are ppl shouting police gonna arrive soon, whoever join in the whacking session ran away. But i decided not to run, if i ran away..i think Anderline will be in trouble. Police came, and was questioning me..blar blar..there is something happen between me and the police...lazy to write all out..if wanna know..call me and ask me..

But after that day, everything went smoothly. Drinking, sleeping and disturbing..until the last day. Billy make Anderline and Kelly so piss off till both of them was screaming and shouting at him, while Anderline was slapping and beating him. Haiz..

Ahh been coughing the whole bloody day. I think i need to take a rest before doing other things..see ya all again..and bye

0 comments: