Hai..Frameset..?

Friday, October 24, 2008

Haiz...Heng this morning i went to school and at least learn something from my classmates, if not i gonna cry out loud. After school went to my granny's house and pass her some money. So piss off after heard what she said. She said her daughter all stop giving her monthly allowance for many month and each month she only got around 200+ bucks to spent, which make me super heartbreak. She have 3 daughters and nope of them give her some pocket money to spent and only left her older son who helped her. Haiz..how she gonna eat which only 200 + bucks per month? She called me yesterday and asked me whether i got money to gave it to her, i asked her why she needed money because i tot she still get allowance from her daughter every month. But she told me she dont have money to buy medicine, i was kinda worry so i went to her house straight away after my school and pass her 200 bucks, i know its not alot but at least she can be able to take the 200 bucks and buy her medicine. I only know the truth when she told me this afternoon..AH is this how her daughter treat her? My granny so kelian and she's now staying alone in the HDB trying to stay alive and yet her own daughter wanna treat her this way! If told me to treat my granny the way her daughter does..SORRY NO WAY! After i pass her the money, i went to meet Zhu Kai and Vans for some chit chat session. After chatting for few hours, i recieved a call from my granny and was shock that she said she tot i'm suspecting her for cheating my money. I was so angry and told her..

Me: Granny, dont worry i wont think it that way..I know u need the money for your medicine and relax dont think so much.

Granny: But i'm really scare, i scare that u will think i'm cheating you..I can prove to you that i'm buying medicine tomorrow by giving u a call, or showing you the recipe.

Me: OMG, no need to do it that way, i trust you. Even you need money on some other purpose i also will give it to you. So dont worry ok? Just relax and rest more as you are not feeling well.

Granny: No! i wanna prove it to you to make myself relieve ok?

Me: Ahh, fine..juz give me a call tomorrow after you buy your medicine..so now just rest well..

The conversation end..but was so heartbreak after she called. Haiz..

Oh i haha, after i reach home, i went to bed after my bath straight away! Was so damn tired today, but juz woke up not long ago and trying to design my website for my assignment..Stupid dreamweaver CS3! And stupid frameset! Been trying hard to place a frameset into my webby but i cant! Because forget almost everything! Haha..need to refresh back slowly liao..As for now, i decided to put my frameset aside and just finish off my PHP that link with MYsql as fast as possible..wish me luck ok?

0 comments: