Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

i juz woke up from my sleep. The purpose of waking up was because of a bread. Haha why bread? Because i notice that i still left 2 hotdog bread on the dinner table haven eat so i decide to wake up and finish it off. When i walk to my dinner table, i notice that my hotdog bread was gone! WTH..the purpose of waking myself up is because of that!

OMG my body hurts due to the stupid sunburn! Juz now my sis help me apply the lotion to reduce the pain, but i notice that its kinda useless because i still feel the pain when i'm sleeping. But now it getting much better.

AH..human hor..haiz..the more i say dont touch me because i got sunburn the more ppl wanna touch me..Haha, same as me..when i know someone i know has a sunburn, i will 100% go there play around with him. Is this call human natural?

0 comments: