Sentosa FTW, Sunburn FTL

Monday, September 15, 2008





Wow its 1.37am now. Just woke up from my sleep only. Guess why suddenly i woke up in the middle of the night? Guess correctly? Haha the answer is because of my sunburn!!! It hurt so much till i totally cant get to sleep! The moment i lie on my bed, i felt there are alot of needle poking into my skin and trying to tear my skin apart! Oh god! Please cure my sunburn as fast as possible! Please!

Yesterday went to Zhu Kai's house and drink. Was petty sick yesterday because i dont know why my stomach hurt so much the whole bloody day yesterday. Yesterday i dont drank alot but i dont know why i get real high damn easily. Maybe because of the drink that's been putting there for sometime? Or maybe there's no aircon when we were drinking. Damn sianz and tired because i didnt sleep the whole night yesterday and yet now i'm forcing myself to accept the pain while i'm sleeping! Grr..angry!

Oh do you want to know why i get sunburn? Haha, because of Sentosa! Today went to Sentosa with Jenny, Siquan, Zhu Kai and Vans. Actually not really very fun because i been swimming and trying to entertain myself all the while. But the feeling of with my brother and sister go relax was real good. We put all the troublesome school thingy or work thingy aside and suntan all the bloody way and end up we got such a serious sunburn!

OK i'll try to get myself more sleep..night!

0 comments: