Friday Mood?

Friday, September 12, 2008

Haiz, dont know why today i'm so emo. Maybe angry? Maybe sad? So confuse now..

Just now when i on msn, i saw Honey only, so i asked her..what happen to Ah Boy and when u wanna collect the psp from me? She replied "nvm". I'm so blur when i saw her reply..sound like its all my fault..I'm so piss that i reply her, forget about it, fine if u dont wanna say..take care..Do u think i'm right to say that? Mmm..but i'm real angry during that time..

After sometime..i decided to go sentosa with Siquan they all, i notice that the last time i went to Sentosa was with, WeiJian they all and..Ru Hui..And that was 2 to 3 years ago. Go there relax myself and also see more meimei! Haha since i'm single and of course i can see meimei!

Yesterday i saw Yannie at school, and she told me that her previous house rental owner asked her to pay for the rental fees. After i heard, i was like..what the hell..I tot she already paid? Why he wanna asked again? Trying to eat her up ar? I told Yannie to call me if she need my help but i dont know whether she will call me a not..Let her decided it herself ba.

Today..i nv attend school again, coz i'm too tired to attend school. By the time i woke up, its already 5.30pm! Haha..been quite awhile for not sleeping till so late..

Juz now Ah boi asked me to go clubbing today, i feel like going..but required money sia..my cash got limit..Haiz..see how ba..

0 comments: