Skill Sux!!!!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today damn + super piss off!! Ahh!

First of all was my itchiness. When half way of my lesson, suddenly i felt my back was super itchy! The itchy that i totally cannot take it! I tried all way to get rid of the super itchy from my back of my body. Oh btw the reason that cause my itchy was not any sickness, it was my sunburn and the skin started to peel off. Normally during the skin peeling off session normally it will cause itchiness. I really hate it..and now my body started to feel itchy again! OMG!

Secondly was my basketball skill! I dont know why today i'm so blur..When rebound for the ball, i totally cannot get it, dont know whether the reason was because of my sunburn or wat..When i look at the ball, i notice te ball i'm looking at become 2 ball..ahhh! Den i played 2 match of basketball den i gave up! And i hate the gal in my team. Want to know why? Ok maybe my fault for playing such a lousy skill, but then she also dont need to tell other that she want to change team. WTF? Need to be so serious? Wait for my form to come back and i'm going to show her my skill! Let her mouth open big big and keep her bloody mouth shut!

I hate the itchy! Damnit!! I dont wanna ever go suntanning again! I give up!!

0 comments: