Monster Hunter 2 Freedom!!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Woot i just start playing monster hunter 2.. The game damn nice, but kinda hard because the boss very irritating. Keep running here and there and they like to sudden attack me. Actually i got the game long time ago, is just that i didnt play. The reason for not playing last time because i played monster hunter 1 before and it sux. Damn hard to understand and play. After Antony show me his char, i find it quite cool so i wanna give it a try again. At first it was quite boring because need to understand this and that. But when play long enough, i find it very interesting. Every monster got their own fighting style. And as for you, the hunter..need to understand the move of every monster and try to counter attack it. It really require brain and the reaction. Been playing 2 days and i had fight around 5 bosses. And now i know the five bosses weakness. Haha..Need to play more to understand more! Jia You.

Today went to school do nothing. Today was the project class and Mr Kurma still the same teach nothing. So i went to play monster hunter with antony. Haha..Farm for my Kat Kut full set! So boring when i went back to my own classroom because Antony is different group with me mean he and me different class while Mr Kelvin absent today. And i didnt chat with other classmates of mine. So i sit at one corner waiting for the time to pass.

After school i went home straight away without going anywhere. When Janice jie reach home, she shout here and there. Very irritating! She shouted "Aiyo! Tang Tang, GoGo (both is my dog's name) go away. Told both of u to get out of the room dont both of you understand? GO AWAY!!!" OMG i feel like slamming the door hard and use my pillow to cover my ear!

At around 8+ Alex suddenly call me.

Alex : Hey where are you?
Me: At home lor.
Alex do wat?
Me: My assignment..why leh?
Alex: Come out and watch movie with me leh.
Me: Cannot la, i need to do my assignment and my face now very jialat..sunbun and the skin started to peel off somemore i dont feel like going out.
Alex: Buai steady

The conversation still long..lazy to write..

Haha..Aiyo..u call me at 8+ and told me to reach Orchard before 9.30pm...too last min liao ba..SOrry Alex cannot accompany u go watch movie. Hope u enjoy ur show with Honey they all.

0 comments: