Skin Peeling Off Like a Snake!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Haha my face started to recover from face's skin peeling liao. And now its my body turn to start peeling. So er xin. Haha so awful till i wearing a shirt at home to prevent jie they all say me..

Yesterday watched a scary movie called "Mirror". MM..not bad ba..but compare to the Korean Mirror, they still dont counted as scary ba. Haha

Yesterday my hp keep ringing sia..At first Melvin called me and asked me to boat quay and other. Actually was meeting Ah boy yesterday but ended up meet Jenny and Siquan due to Ah boy dont wanna go anyway. After finish watching movie, i tot we going to pub or wat, but ended up we sitting outside Mac there chit chat the whole night. While chatting actually we got a minor problem at the middle de..coz i forget to take tissue while i'm ordering my Big Breakfast, so i wipe my oily mouth on my shirt. But not so oily just abit only. Den Jenny use that expression "EEK". Haha den i normally juz reply Jenny..Dont worry ba..my shirt will wash everyday de, very clean de and also not wash by me.."I didnt mean anything , but juz stating the fact (my clothing is not washed by me and also its alway clean and washed everyday)". Suddenly Jenny's face turn black and asked me what am i talking about, izzit i purposely say something "indirectly shot her thats what she mean" ? I was like..huh? I really dont know why she suddenly so angry..i didnt say her or anything, is just that i'm stated the fact. My above sentence really doesnt mean anything. i swear! So actually i'm kinda piss off, and dont know why my face suddenly turn black. Yesterday i really feel like going home straight away and dont care! But end up nothing happen coz Jenny asked me am i dulanz? I say nope..but actually i'm damn dulanz, since i already say no (not angry) to her den i juz act as nothing has happen ba...Haiz.. The most poor thing is Siquan, coz he kanna stuck at the middle. 1 is his gf and me his buddy..haha. But of course i'm not that kind of person whereby coz of small matter den quarrel de.

0 comments: