Useless!

Saturday, September 6, 2008


Nothing better to do i class..haha
Yesterday i went to boat quay with Jenny, Siquan, Van and Zhu Kai. Actually quite sianz..i also dont know why. Maybe because i feel so extra ba. 2 couple and me alone single sitting in between them.

So many weeks nv drink liao, suddenly go to drink, kinda easy to get drunk. But actually yesterday not counted as drunk ba, but i think is high not drunk. The most funny thing was..I used up all my $$ to drink liao..and i also treated Zhu Kai and Vans eat till i no money to take cab home. So i decided to take the first train home. Vans wanna borrow $$ from her cousin and take cab home, since Zhu Kai stay quite close to me also den they decided to bring me home too. I find myself kinda useless sia, so i decided not to sit their cab. I rather be alone and go home by train i also dont wanna get pity by other.

I wanna go St James! I want to dance! haha..Sianz lor..yesterday Si Kelvin charge me 1 bottle martell 169. SO expensive lor..normally they only charge me 158 de..dont know why suddenly so expensive. If like that, i rather get a member in powerhouse and buy martell from them, since it cost around 179. But overall still worth it lor, coz can dance and can drink.

Actually got 1 other thing that really make me happy was..Haha..erm..I went to ate lunch with my classmate at 1 restaurant. Total of 5 ppl. 1 of them is from Korean, and he's very handsome and there is number of gals who like him. Den the waitress asked Kelvin (my classmate, dont know why i know so many Kelvin nowaday) which country we're from? Kelvin reply: "1 of them is from korean, handsome right?" What really shock me was what the waitress reply. She reply: mm ya ba, but i find that guy wearing jacket de more handsome. (was pointing at me at the same time.) He got the hip hop look and look more energetic like those sunshire boy. I was damn shy at that time..haha i dont know what to say, den my face turn real red at that time..But also very happy during that time too. Haha..maybe i'm wearing a cap and my hair dye ba, thats make me look more like hip hop ba..
Happy happy~ more confident in myself once again..
=D

0 comments: