Put Plane!

Sunday, September 7, 2008


Actually today i'm going to sentosa with Siquan they all for some suntan session but end up staying at home. I woke up early in the morning to get ready for myself to go to sentosa but i msg Siquan and called him and he didnt pick up or reply my sms. I hate the feeling..wondering they go without me or they still sleeping. But now is already 3.30pm they should be waking up by now.

This few day i've not been sleeping well due to late sleeping. From Thursday till Saturday, i sleep when the sun came out. Haiz..And been spenting alot also, i need to control my expenses from tomorrow onward.

I want a St James membership card! Been asking around, alot of people told me that i need to open a bottle of drink den they allow me to make a member. When i got money, i'm not going to pub but going st james and open a bottle for a free member! I cant wait to get myself a membership card of st james sia.

After i read jess's blog, i notice that World of warcraft the lich king has release! OMG it rox but so sad that the lich king release at the wrong timing because i need to do assignment and my exam going to start in a few months time. So i need to prepare myself. I think i'm going to go back and play when i'm having my holiday. Think i will retrain a druid and play! haha!

Guys what are u waiting for?! Serve the horde and kick the alliance ass!!!! FOR THE HORDE!!!

0 comments: