I'm FBI

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just came back from my basketball session. Woot! damn tired. Today damn unlucky while playing basketball. Want to know why? Haha..At first i got hitted by Baowen from the head, and now my head damn pain and grow 1 big mushroom on my head now. My head super pain now! Secondly was, while trying to snatch the rebound, ah da hitted my hand and my finger hit the basketball without a proper position and cause a sprain on my finger. It was damn hurtful at the first place. But after awhile it recover due to minor injury. And lastly! God damnit, i sprain my ankle while snatching the rebound again! OMG! I cant even walk properly. Juz now went to eat with my 1 leg hopping, hop till my left leg damn tiring.

Haha i learn a new word today..FBI! Guess what is the meaning of FBI? Hehe..give u all sometime to guess..Ok..the answer is ...

FBI = Female Body Inspector!

Haha.i know joke was very cold..

So tired now..i think i go rest awhile, while waiting for Wei Jian they all to jio me for some dota session..

0 comments: