Looking For Love~

Monday, September 8, 2008

Today time really fly very fast. I woke up at 1pm and after that i went to school for my afternoon lesson. I dont know why time pass so fast today. I dismiss during 4.30pm and i didnt notice anything about it. After school actually i decided to go home coz my body abit pain due to yesterday basketball match with Wei Jian they all. But Autony told me, he has nothing to do and want me to accompany play basketball. At first i tot he's just joking with me because normally i wont play basketball during weekend or even go choing. End up he's serious about it, den i agree to go with him. But he must accompany me go home first, the reason for going home was i need to put my laptop at home, if not i need to carry it around. And somemore i need my basketball shoes too. After that he asked me to accompany him to his house. He told me his house was very near to the MRT station so i believe him. How i know end up it was damn f**king far! GRrr got tricked by that asshole!

When i reach the basketball court there, i felt the player there like to act like they are very pro but i dont really care about them ba coz i'm not playing with them. Den out of sudden, they asked me and Autony to play 5 v 5 full court with them. So i agree lor because just some friendly match. At first Autony warn me that they are very rude, unfriendly, act ah beng, big bully and cheater, but i hack care coz i juz wanna have some friendly match and thats all.

Before the match start, both team agree that we play only 11 balls and not more than that. But when after we won, they asked for 2rd set. I was like..mmm? ok ba..fine..When the 2rd match start, they start to play very rough. Suddenly a guy with number 10 at the back of his Jessy shouted at Antony and said " Play basketball play properly la, no need to play till so rough ma." After i heard it, i was like..huh! WTF! They are the one who play rough and not us, and i saw Antony was just want to protect himself as that number 10 trying to be rough. So i just told Antony, " no need to guard him, just let him pass, no point injury yourself coz of him." But right after i finish saying that sentence, a fat guy flew inside and so i jump just to prevent him letting the ball in the basket. But while both of us was on the air, my hand didnt touch his body or anything. Den suddenly he shouted..FOUL!!!... I was like HUH!!! So i told him " Hey! My hand didnt even touch u, why u shouted foul?!" And guess what he reply? He replied : But your body touched me my body!" HAHAHAHA! For those who play basketball, please tell me whether i've foul or i'm not! I was damn piss, but i forget about it so i purposely tell loudly to my teammate that "we all just hand up above in the air and we dont touch them at all!!!" So boring lor the match, i dont want to play serious, if i play serious..i tell u..i'm 100% sure that, they cant get the ball in right in front of me! Not only that..they are also cheater! Wanna know why? Because i was counting the score..Actual score was 7- 4 we 7 and they 4, but they shouted 3 - 3. Ok fine..then we start from 3 - 3 again and i dont argue with them. When i counted till 8 - 6 while they are 8 and we are 6, they leading and they still wanna cheat and say the score was 7 - 3..I'm sick of counting the score..since they like to win, let them be..I dont wanna waste my energy on those kids. But i decided to bring WeiJian they all to that court..I wanna tell them what is a real basketball player! They're unless..no skill, cheater and also a soreloser! Erm not really all ba, but got 1 tall guy, i can see he counted as skill ba..haha..

OK time to go eat..and sianz..tomorrow full day lesson..full day lesson make me so sad and sianz..

0 comments: