Relationship Sucks!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today damn happening sia..oh btw i just reach home not long ago..mmm..kinda long story ba.

First of all, i wanna talk about the misunderstanding between me and Jenny. Honey and Ah boi asked me to meet them because Honey got something to pass it to me. So today planning was to meet Honeyb and Ah boi. Den out of sudden Jenny called me and asked me to watch movie. I cant coz i have to meet both Honey and Ah boi. So i tell Jenny that i'm going to meet both of them. As for my personality, i dont wanna think so much coz since today i'm going to meet both of them den no choice i have to tell Jenny that i meet her tomorrow. At first i really nv think so much, but suddenly Jenny said : "Why we cannot go there and meet u all guys leh?" At first i'm abit blur, but without thinking i just reply : "Mm? You can come and meet us ar? How come u cannot?" But after i finished this sentence i felt that Jenny quite piss off with me. I'm quite sianz, coz of this small matter, Jenny piss off with me. But hope that its my own thinking ba. As you see, I'm close to Jenny and Siquan, and at the same time i'm also close to Honey and Ah Boi..I really..Haiz..

After we met, we go to have our dinner at Vivo City. The food that not very impressive and somemore i didnt really eat much. Haha, after awhile we went to have some drink. At first, i dont feel like going coz i got alot of thing to do at home, but after i heard what happen to Honey, i decided to put my thing aside and accompany her.

On my way home, i really find relationship damn sux! What for make ourself so suffer? Why cant we enjoy ourselve? Haiz!!!! Damnit!

0 comments: