Bro and Sis is back!

Monday, September 1, 2008


I received a call from my brother Siquan, they all back from Hong Kong! Haha so happy to see them back again. Feel kinda boring without them nowaday, coz when i'm sad i've no one to tell. Now they are back and i can share my problem with them again!
Sad..juz now gugu told me that da jie owe a big sum of money from the bank. And she want to borrow money from her..but its not a small sum of money. Its 35k! I feel like helping my sister but hor, hw am i suppose to help her coz i'm still studying now. Last time she only owe around 5k..and now..Haiz..Now kinda feel abit angry abt my da jie..use money also dont know hw to use wisely..Keep using credit card for wat?
I just finish watching my wife is a gangster three. Heard from Jenny that, this show was very funny. But still ok la..not really that funny..Normal only lor..lol..
The story:
Chinese-Korean Aryong (Shu Qi) gets sent to South Korea to lay low by her triad leader father who is engaged in a bloody power struggle in Hong Kong. In Korea, Aryong meets kindhearted gangster Ki Chul (Lee Bum Soo) who, unaware of her identity, tries to protect her from the legions of thugs hunting her down. Little does he realize, Aryong is more than capable of defending herself.

0 comments: