So Happy!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008




Yeserday night i nv blog because when i reached home it was already almost 4am. I'm so late reach home not because i went to drink or shopping outside. I'm so late because i went to visit my grandmother, after that i went to Siquan's house to celebrate his mother's birthday. After finish celebrating her mother's birthday, we went to coffeeshop and chit chat. So long we didnt meet thats why we got so many things to talk about. We talk about our further trip to Taiwan and gossip about other things. Haha..So fun chattig with them!
What make me so happy is that..They brought me alot of things from Hong Kong! They know me well! They all brought the things i like! First is the cap that brought from Jenny! Thanks Jenny i love it so much! How you know i like to wear cap? Haha..Second is the lighter that brought from Siquan! OMG what a nice lighter! Its a wind proof lighter! Thanks Siquan..love u much much! (Opps gay spotted!) Follow on is the T-shirt! Actaully i wanna buy a T-shirt to pei with my 3/4 pants de..Thanks to Ah boy and Siquan for the T-shirt! So that i no need to buy anymore T-shirt liao! Lastly is the king kong sweet from Honey meimei! Haahaa ..i ate finish liao wor! =P But too bad the arm of the king kong gone case liao..But all the things that you all brought for me..i really love it! Thanks so much! How i wish i can travel with u all guys to Hong Kong too, but too bad coz of my schooling ..Haiz!

0 comments: