Young And Dangerous

Sunday, August 31, 2008


I've been staying at home for the whole bloody day, i'm so boring right now! I just finished downloading the whole series of Young and Dangerous. The movie was so nice that i'm been watching over and over again since i'm secondary school. Its all about gangster..haha i'm not a gangster but i love to watch it coz i find the main actor damn cool!!


Woot tomorrow i'm going to buy PS3..actually i'm still thinking whether i should buy or not. Because i need to study and i dont have much time to play. Was thinking during holiday then i buy because i will have time to play. I dont think now is the suitable time for me to buy because i need to concentrate on my assignment and exam.


Sianz, i also dont know why out of sudden i feel like drinking and smoking. Juz now while i'm watching Young And Dangerous, guess what am i doing? Haha, i've been talking to myself all the while. Suddenly feel so lonely..I feel like someone beside me and watch the movie with me. We can be able to give comment on the movie..can enjoy the movie together..can even share the happy or sad ending of the movie. I'm so lonely..Why..? AHhh!!!!!

0 comments: