Damn Piss Off!!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Today i played basketball again! Woot and great improve coz today my leg didnt cramp! wahaha! I brought Autony to upper seragoon there and play..its my first time playing there at the same time, it was also my first time playing with Autony. Actually he not bad ba..def was good, but too bad..he lack of speed. But overall consider as not bad player liao ba..haha..say until i'm so pro..haha..btw me also consider as not bad player but slightly less abit ba..haha due to long time didnt play basketball.

Omg i'm super piss off! I'm so tired today, and actually i wanna refresh my school work awhile before i went to bed. But coz of a gal, she said she will called me coz her friend suddenly called her. I'm fine with it..ok since she said she will call me den i will wait for her call..and at the same time i will rest lor. Been waiting for around 2 hours plus and yet no news from her, so i decided to give her a call. She didnt picked up at the first place, den nvm..After awhile she sms-ed me and told me she's outside with her friend coz her friend suddenly asked her out. Her reason for not picking up my phone coz she knew i will scold her so she dont wanna pick up. I was like...WTF!!!!!!!! U broke ur bloody promise again!!!!!!! F**K la!!!!!!!

0 comments: