New Software!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

If u cant see..juz click on the image ba..i think after clicking the image, it will enlarge..i think only..



Woot today i juz downloaded a new software..that increase my torrent speed..At first i tot it will only increase by 10 to 20kb/sec ... but how i know...hehe u will figure it out on the image above..

Today i skipped morning lesson, due to woke up late..so freaking tired. I put Autony's plane coz actually meeting him at 9am for some dota sessions ended up i woke up late. Haha..but tomorrow i dont think i will because i'm going to sleep soon!

Mmm juz now ah da called me and asked me to go and play basketball at NYP. At first, i feel like going coz i tot ah da live Hougang den we can go home together. But..he suddenly told me, "huh? who told u i live Hougang? I've been living AMK all this year leh!" After i heard that, i straight away told ah da i dont feel like going liao..coz i hate going home alone...so sianz..at least if he live Hougang, den we can chat on our way home ma..Haiz..

I think i'm going to sleep now..kinda tired liao..bb!

0 comments: