Where's My Love

Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Today still the same as before just only today very tired due to my whole day studied..At first i tot it was only half day, but how i know end up full day. I didnt look at my new timetable, haiz..Today didnt really learn anything because our lecturer only taught us the slide, and i also can learn it myself when i'm at home. Assignment already release..now i'm kinda stress at the moment..Dont really dare to look at my assignment..haiz..


After school i went to bugis and pass Siquan my psp because he wanna play when he's on the plane. I dont know that he's going overseas today, only when i met him then i know. He told me to play basketball when he's back from his Hong Kong trip, but i dont think i can make it due to my assignment. Damn ASSIGNMENT!


After that i went to buy 3 comics and 1 ciggi..haha dont know why nowaday i smoke damn fast. Haiz, i go rest awhile..so tired and sleepy now..but i dont dare to sleep, because i scare that i might wake up at the middle of the night, and some more tomorrow i'm having a morning lesson..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I need some massage!!!!!!! I need love to encouraging me carry on with my study! I need some moral support! Who can give me? =(

0 comments: