~New Bag~

Monday, August 25, 2008


Today while I'm on my way to school, suddenly i received a sms from my school. It said, "Today class will be cancel due to Mr Barry MC. Please kinda check your email for the makeup date. Thanks" I was like..omg WTF..i'm already on my way and now they sms me this kind of stupid msg..super piss off..since I'm already on my way to school..why not i just go to school and do my project in the library? Was in the cold room doing my project and reading some XML books to refresh my brain..


Around 5pm Siquan want to meet me regarding his office 2007. He told me he need it very urgent so i decide to meet him at bugis as i already preparethe CD very long time ago to help him install it into his laptop. When i reach bugis i told Siquan to bring out his laptop so i can help him install it, and guess what? His laptop dont have any CD rom drive! I was like..mmm..WTH...without CD rom, u want me hw to help you install office? I try to copy all the whole files into my harddrive and transfer it into his laptop, but it cant..damn piss off..End up i told Siquan i will try to help u figure a way to install office for u the next time.


After that we went to play some games..I met Noel on my way there..Noel told me he will be at bugis everyday and ask me to call him when i go to bugis next time..so we exchange our phone no..


After finish playing our games, i decide to go and buy a new bag for myself just to make myself happy. So me and Siquan shop for my bag. Haha i found the bag i like at bugis village..As i ask for the price..it cost me 59 bucks..i was like WTF! so expensive? So i asked for discount..and i told the salesman, "50 bucks i buy..if not i dont want!" Haha..after that the salesman onz me..i'm quite shocked at the first place..haha but worth it ba..coz i really like the bag..


Later i will have some dota match with Ah Da..so now i'm going to practice liao, if not he will say i'm noob again..

0 comments: