~Tuesday Night~

Wednesday, August 6, 2008



Juz came back from my midnight movie at plaza sing with Jenny, Vans, Zhu Kai and Siquan. We watched Money No Enough 2.

That movies was 2 and a half hour and i rate it as 8/10. It was a nice, funny and abit sad movie. And it talk about how Singaporean does nowaday. At first, the movie was so funny that i keep on laughing till my stomach pain~ haha..but going to end that part..it was so sad that i heard ppl surround me was crying. This movie worth to watch! So watch it before the movie end!

Juz now so happy to watch movie with Siquan they all. We had not been watching movie together for about 2 weeks plus liao..No choice..i live too far away from where they live now..if take mid night cab home..i will cry sia...it will cost me around 18 bucks from PS to Sengkang!

Juz now actually i dont feel like watching movie de...coz i find myself kinda extra...Dont know why leh, normally when i went out with Siquan and Jenny this lovely couple..i dont feel extra at all, maybe because we are very close ba. But after i heard Zhu Kai and Vans going...den i feel abit weird liao..coz hor..2 couple and me single...For example juz now..when we was seating in the cinema i already felt very weird liao..wanna know why? Because on my left hand side..was Jenny and Siquan this lovely couple, while on my right hand side was Zhu Kai and Vans this newbi lovely couple..Haha..But overall still ok ba..coz got Siquan and Jenny pei me..

I start to miss someone now..dont know why..nowaday keep thinking of her..Miss her so much that i cant help forget abt her..Ahhh! Wondering hw she is now...Hope everything was fine to her...May god bless u always...

Ok time for me to read some books before i went to sleep~ My room so cold now, think i going to off my air-con soon...haha..

0 comments: