Today is IBM T41 day!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008




NB today i damn piss off with IBM T41 lappy, make me so troublesome!

This morning i received a called from Minoo, he said he need my help as his lappy kanna virus and need anti virus to fix it. I told him to come my house around 2.30pm, after he arrived...he only told me that he need anti virus..den ok lor..i juz install anti virus for him only lor.

After he went home and i on his lappy, i saw blue screen of death...i was like..omg..i tot only virus nia..got so jialat meh? And he also very CB, didnt pass me anything..juz a plain lappy and asked me to help him repair..i also wanna to help him repair! but the problem is i need some CDs from him de ma..

End up i need to download tons of things in my lappy in order to help him...Very mafan leh, and some more he keep on hash me to finish the repair for him...damnit la...download software need around a day and repair need around 2 to 4 hours lor...u think wat sia..easy ar? I help him repair for free de lor...i nv charge him anything lor..yet he still wanna ask so much..He say he need to use lappy during the nite coz he need to chat with his friend on either msn or dont know what shit de..liew give me sometime to fix la...aiyo...

Today i nv went to school..coz i overslept..haha! No one woke me up today...thats why i'm late, i tot er jie will wake me up..end up nope..haha~ Cannot blame her coz she also dont know what time i need to reach school...I swear this is my last time i help other to repair for free liao. Wanna know why? First, waste my time. Second ppl take it for granted. Third when they ask for u once..there always got second or third time de..

But of course wont charge them expensive la...at least 20 bucks ba..also muz see the condition also lor..

0 comments: