In School At The Moment

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Now i'm in the stupid class of project..omg The lecture taught like robot sia..dont know wtf he was talking about. He didnt tell us what to do or blar blar..Kinda piss off listening to what he said..

Sianz after i reach home i need to settle 2 things..1 of them is to repair Minoo's computer..yesterday haven finish repairing..today need to carry on liao. Second thing is..i need to repair my own computer! This morning i was sufing net..den i notice i got spyware..ok i try to get rid of that bloody spyware..but end up my desktop wallpaper was totally blue in color..and i cant see any image...damn piss me..dont know what actually happen..I think i'm going to fix it when i reach home.

Juz now got a sms from Winnie. She said she was very unhappy, den i asked her what happen..she dont wanna tell me..Haiz.if she dont wanna tell me hw am i suppose to help her right? She said she wanna have dinner with me..i not sure whether i got any appointment after i finish my lesson..later will see ba..ok la..i going to rot in class liao..dont know what the hell is he teaching~ dulanz!

0 comments: