At The Mid Of The Night

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

At around 9+ to 10 i went to bed and sleep, but dont know why i woke up at around 12. Maybe because not used to sleep early ba.

Now i'm watching 惡作劇2吻, it was a very funny show sia. I still remember when i watch 惡作劇吻 part 1 was when i'm having my diploma exam. Also also remember where i watch it too. Ru Hui is the one who watch it first den i watch de, if not i also dont know got this drama de. The part 1 is already very nice liao, part 2 will be the same too..haha...now i'm watching the 4th eps..Haha

I dont know why, tonight was very boring and lonely. Feel so sianz and boring!

I juz played 300 glory the psp game~ OMG it was soooo boring! I rate it as 3/10. Because the game style sux so much..The movie was so nice and yet the game really disappoint me sia..And also

I juz completed God Of War the psp game...omg it was so fun..i rate it 9/10..so nice! The story line was so interesting!

0 comments: