First Day of the week

Monday, August 4, 2008




(Above was my assignment, u all understand ma?)

Today i'm late for school again..haha i forever late de..dont know why. Sianz when tok abt school, den i will think abt assignment. Because my assignment gonna arrive soon~ I hate assignment! But this time i wont be like last time..last min den do assignment...i'm gonna prepare early. Juz now when my lecture talk abt assignment..omg i dont understand what the hell he was toking abt..lol i will juz need to figure it out myself now..Haiz..

After school, i met Joey and Andre den we start to tok to each other again. It been a long time before chatting with them, kinda miss the day when 3 of us in the same class chatting abt everything. We went to eat mix vegetable rice..when we reach the coffeeshop, Andre said..."haha Alan's fav, last time when 3 of us in the same class Alan always force us come to this coffeeshop and eat this mix vegetable rice." When i heard it..i was like..mm ya, very long time nv come here and eat with u all guys liao. Dont know when den we can eat together again..

OK time for me to play psp again...sayonara~

0 comments: